Tuesday, February 23, 2010
@4:13 PM
Went out today for lunch with Alvan and Terence. Had to wait for them to finish Econs, but worth the wait I guess. After all, I did some Math in the meantime, so made good use of my time. (: Me going home early means I won't do any work... Anyway had to get lunch outside, didn't want to eat alone and felt like eating fast food hehe.
So anyway Terence came along, we went to KFC and ate. Sat there eating and talking about guy stuff, made me feel like a single guy again. I think I might like feeling that way =/
After that, went to Best Denki to look at the MP3 players, since I really really want one. Currently feel like getting an iPod Nano 5th Gen, it has a camera! Who doesn't like extra functions? =P $228 for 8GB, $288 for 16GB. Wonder if my mom will get one for my birthday... Previously I told her it was $100+. Oh well, persuasive skills time.
Okay going off, get some rest. Swimming tonight ):
{♥} by the seaside