Friday, July 03, 2009
@9:18 AM
Things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. =( I guess you can't have your way all the time..
But I think I'll live. I have to, don't I? After all, there still is hope.. I think. I don't care how long I'll have to wait, you're worth it. Like I said before, I want to be there to help you fulfill your dreams, so I'm definitely willing to wait for you to complete your short-term goals. I hope you're ready by then though, haha.
Until then, I'll try to live as normally as possible, although I can't remember the times when we were not in love yet. Before orientation? Haha I can't remember a thing before then. But oh well, at least this thing is over and I don't feel so much pain now. So I guess it won't be too hard for life to return to normal.
Hmm I don't think I want to go back to normal life so soon yet though.. my normal life is so boring and uninteresting and shallow. The things which I will feel happy about are so so so superficial. Nothing that really touches my heart deeply. I'll only get plain laughs and smiles on my face, nothing from my heart.
Oh well, Zhi Ming. You got to face it, at least normal life will be better for now. Forcing things won't get you anywhere except to the Land of More Pain.
{♥} by the seaside