Monday, June 29, 2009
@9:42 PM
Okay, kind of scared now. I really might have some mild case of bipolar disorder.. because now I'm mood swinging really really low. =(
Help me. =(
Cause it seems to meThis thing is breaking downWe almost never speak I don’t feel welcome anymoreBaby what happenedPlease tell me cause one second it was perfectNow you’re half way out the doorAnd I stare, at the phoneHe still, hasn’t called And then you feel so low you can’t feel nothing at all ... And it rains in your bedroom everything is wrong It rains when you’re here and it rains when you’re gone ... I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute Now I’m not so sure So here’s to everythingComing down to nothing Here’s to silenceThat cuts me to the core Where is this goingThought I knew for a minute but I don’t anymore
{♥} by the seaside