Wednesday, December 03, 2008
@5:11 PM
Hehe, just finished watching P.S. I Love You.
I thought it was pretty good, although someone said it was lousy. -_- Anyway, I've been watching movies quite a bit, since my bro brought back some which he took from his friend. =D Nothing much else to do anyway.
And great, he got like 3 romantic comedies. My favourite genre. 'Made Of Honor', 'Definitely, Maybe' and 'P.S. I Love You'. 'Definitely, Maybe' was more comedy than romance, while the other two were more romantic.
And I watched Kung Pow: Enter The Fist again. Twice. So freaking spastic and retarded! Which also means damn funny, by the way. I'm so going to watch the sequel when it comes out. It sure is hard to find spastic humour nowadays. ._.
Okay, nothing else to post about. Other than the fact that I'm returning to training tomorrow, which would just increase the "boring rating" of this post. That's sad, really.
LOL of the day: "What's the boy word for slut?" "They still haven't come up with one. I'm sure they're working on it."
{♥} by the seaside