Friday, December 19, 2008
@11:01 PM
Alright, sorry for not posting for such a long time, my poor poor blog. I promise I won't abandon you like this anymore, LOL. (Yeah right.)
Anyway, I'm here just to remind everyone that I'll be leaving for Japan tomorrow! Well, its 1.10am on Sunday, but I'll have to reach the airport tomorrow night. Miss me please! XD
As for when I'll be back, its not confirmed. Originally planned to fly back on the 26th, but couldn't get seats. So now the plan is to try to get a flight on the 25th (Christmas Day!), or the 27th. Worst case scenario would be 28th.
I really don't want to stay in Japan for that long.. I don't even want to go in the first place. =( Not just because I don't think it will be fun, but also because I'm scared something bad may happen. =/
Oh, I think my next post will be a post to round up the year. I'm coming up with a pretty good analogy (I hope!), but I still can't get my lazy ass here to start writing it out. And I'm already forgetting a lot of the good points.
Damnit.
LOL of the day: "What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic." - Anonymous
{♥} by the seaside