Tuesday, November 11, 2008
@8:22 PM
Okay, so its been almost a week since I last blogged. =O Hehe, so much happier than last week. =X
Shall blog randomly about stuff!
My sickness hasn't gone away yet. Although I'm only left with a cough! =) The cough's kinda bad though, can feel there's lots of phlegm. Yucks.
I have a stupid blister on my right heel, the Achilles tendon there. Pain. =( And the corn on the underneath of my left foot has gotten really big and painful. Argh, I think I'm going to run off to a doctor to remove it without telling my dad. He ah, always want to save money one, even at the cost of me suffering. -_-
I've been spending my time playing DoTA and watching D.Gray-Man online. Yay, I love holidays. I don't want to have to go to work, ever. I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!!! T_T And for some reason, time seems to pass very quickly on the days I have training in the afternoon. Sad! =(
Alright, I'm done. Hahaha, I guess that my random posts really can't be very long. Nothing much to post about, after all. It is the holidays, and I'm stuck at home. So I don't go out, nothing to post about. Haha!
LOL of the day: "Your crush crushed you? Now THAT'S what I call made for each other." "No.. that's what I call heavy."
Okay, that was just lame.
{♥} by the seaside