Monday, November 03, 2008
@1:05 PM
Back from school! School was quite fun today, mostly because it was slack and stuff. Most of the time was spent playing bridge! =X Absolute fun-ness. Shall play some more tomorrow! And I think I'm getting better, with everyone sharing tips and analysing the gameplay. So I can learn from my mistakes and stop making them. =)
Aaand, exciting news! Its about 42 more hours to HMT Os! Yay! Well, time flies when I'm happy or sleeping, so shall go sleep since I'm not really happy. =/ Besides, there's training later. Hope its not too tough..
Anyway, watched Brave Story on TV last night! Awesome. Too bad I missed the first part of it though. =( I liked the graphics and the music, very nice IMO. And some parts were quite touching, I almost cried kay. Great movie overall, I think everyone should watch it, unless you hate anime. -_-
<3 Brave Story! And <3 the ending song, Aqua Timez - Ketsui No Asa Ni. Even though I don't understand a single word. =O
Oh, I need a new wallet. And fast! Accidentally spoiled the zip for the coin compartment in my current wallet. OMG. =(
Alright, shall go find something for lunch, then sleep. May blog tomorrow, since school's ending super early tomorrow!
LOL of the day: The most common response to "Don't ask me why." is "Why?"
{♥} by the seaside