Monday, November 17, 2008
@10:57 PM
Aha, revival! This post shall be random, again.
My corn has been diagnosed to be a wart! Meaning, its more serious. And which also explains why its painful when I touch or press it. -_- So anyway, going to National Skin Centre for the first treatment tomorrow morning. And so cool, Xuan De (who is coming to RJC) has a wart too. Coincidentally, he went to see the same doctor as I did! (He lives quite near to me.) And he's going to National Skin Centre tomorrow morning too. Coolness.
Bought KitKat and Kinder Bueno on the way back from training today! Hehe, enough to satisfy my cravings for possibly.. a week? o_O
Oh, shall post lyrics for fun.
Evanescence - Everybody's Fool
Perfect by nature,
Icons of self indulgence,
Just what we all need,
More lies about a world that...
Never was and never will be,
Have you no shame don't you see me,
You know you've got everybody fooled,
Look here she comes now,
Bow down and stare in wonder,
Oh how we love you,
No flaws when you're pretending
But now I know she...
Never was and never will be,
You don't know how you've betrayed me,
And somehow you've got everybody fooled.
Without the mask where will you hide?
Can't find yourself lost in your lies.
I know the truth now,
I know who you are,
And I don't love you anymore,
It never was and never will be,
You don't know how you've betrayed me,
And somehow you've got everybody fooled.
It never was and never will be,
You're not real and you can't save me,
And somehow now you're everybody's fool.
I love the chorus from that song.
Aaand, while I'm at it...
The Academy Is... - Beware! Cougar!
When I met you, you were on your back.
We still spend most afternoons like that,
But not for long.
I find myself enjoying you,
But you play these reckless games
You'll never lose
As long as I'm around.
Do you want to tie me up?
Do you want to tie me down?
Go ahead and do it now.
So far, so good, let it roll, let it ride, ride.
So far, so good, let us fall, let us fight, fight.
It's no fun on the sidelines.
We both know I'm too young for you,
And when you fake a laugh behind the wheel,
I know where this road is heading to.
With a sunken lie I lay in bed,
But I will live to be twenty-three.
And you'll see just how clever I can be...
Do you want to tie me up?
Do you want to tie me down?
Go ahead and do it now.
So far, so good, let it roll, let it ride, ride.
So far, so good, let us fall, let us fight, fight.
It's no fun on the sidelines.
Driving backwards, wasting time.
Young love is ruthless, so learn to fly.
You taught me things I can't forget.
Positions that I don't regret.
I can't walk away, and I can't shake the taste.
Do you want to tie me up?
Do you want to tie me down?
Go ahead and do it now.
So far, so good, let it roll, let it ride, ride.
So far, so good, let us fall, let us fight, fight.
It's no fun on the sidelines.
It's no fun on the sidelines.
No
Don't write a word, cuz I won't reply.
That's where my PM was from. -_- Love that line. =P
LOL of the day: "Me telling you, I grammar are very good."
{♥} by the seaside