Wednesday, October 29, 2008
@5:32 PM
Eh? WTH, I didn't see this coming, but this is post no. 185! o_O
Anyway, here to post about my results. Hopefully will think of something more meaningful to post halfway, but I guess that might be all for today.
So, in alphabetical order..
Chemistry 55/80
English 28/45
History 23/40
Math Paper 1 53.5/80
Math Paper 2 52.5/80
Physics 54/80
Social Studies 15/30
Not really ideal, although I did pass English, History and Social Studies. Was hoping to pass, which I did! =) Hahaha.
But Physics and Chemistry was like crap. Did really really badly, by my standards. After all, it made me drop from 4.0 to 3.6 for both subjects.
Math was good, I guess. Although I didn't manage to raise my 3.2 to 4.0, a 3.6 is good enough. Heh. =)
Oh, I've calculated my GPA currently, without moderation, and its 3.00! Cool.
I hope there's moderation for History and Social Studies, even though its unlikely for those two subjects, because they're both 59% overall. T_T
Oh, I've remembered some things to post! =D
Went to Vivocity on Sunday, 1 1/2 years since I last went there (which was also my first time there). =O Lots of changes at the outdoor areas! And there seems to be really much much much more people there now. SWARMS of people. I think there's like twice the number of people as compared to the first time I went there. Its scary, really. To be in such a crowded place. Anyway, went there to eat dinner because it was my 2nd bro's birthday. Ate at Hong Kong Kim Gary. Quite nice, the food there.
Then on Monday, ate dinner at Jumbo! Chilli Crab yeaaaaaaaaa! And Peking Duck also! YUM.
Two big dinners in a row, I think I've grown fat already. =(
I DON'T WANNA BE A FAT PIG!!! T_T
Oh, I forgot to do something for the previous post. =X Not going to try to compensate! XD
LOL of the day: What's the point of getting so high for Chemistry if you don't have good chemistry with people?
Get it?
Get it?
Get it?
...
Damn it.
{♥} by the seaside