Sunday, September 14, 2008
@8:26 PM
Oooh! I just found out from the advertisement, which they used Five Minutes To Midnight for... They're showing the Nike+ 10km Run thing on TV! =O Next Friday at 10pm. I must must must watch, the part where they show BLG at least. Hahaha. =D
Anyway, I went for the 7th AIMS earlier this afternoon. AIMS stands for Annual Inter-club Meet (Swimming), which is kind of stupid IMO. =X Sounds like the sort of thing that my dad would come up with. Hahaha. Anyway, I did quite well, PBs for everything I swam. And got 2 individual medals! =D But quite disappointing, because overall we lost to WGCC (Warren Golf & Country Club) by only 7 points. Super unlucky! Especially since Aaron Lim got disqualified for his 200m IM. Oh well, looks like there won't be a "Champion's Dinner".
No second chance either. =XOh, tomorrow marks the start of DMP! =) Slacking time. =D Although first module tomorrow is HCL period. -_- Hmm, that reminds me, I should start every Monday with a cup of coffee. Every Monday starts with a damn HCL period. Reason enough, no? =P
Okay, random post FTW.
LOL of the day: "she'll probably pull a ______, lol. then my instant noodles will straightaway freeze."
Inside joke! XD
{♥} by the seaside