Monday, September 15, 2008
@1:43 PM
Okay, back from first day of DMP!
Wasn't too bad... if you don't count the HCL period. LOL. But anyway, the Introduction to Nanotechnology teacher was damn cool and funny. Mr Jason Tan. Reminds me of Mr Law. Very similar! Hahaha.
Blah, I shall talk a bit about some ideas I have.
T-shirt! On the back, it will have the words "MENTALLY SOUND" with the words "CERTIFIED BY IMH" in red, stamped diagonally over the former.
Or it could be "MENTALLY UNSOUND" with "Just kidding." in small print at the bottom. Hopefully it will turn out well when I try it out, LOL. Which might be a long long long long long time from now. =P
An idea for a fictional character. Not complete, but at the moment, this is what I have.
He's a half-demon half-human. His name is Jealousy, Son of Envy. Other notable aliases include Green-Eyed Demon.
Powers include: Shapeshifting, superhuman strength and agility from being a half-demon, immunity to weapons normal demons are weak to.
His shapeshifting is limited to humanoids, and he cannot change the tattoo (which reads "Jealousy") on his upper back or his green eyes.
Wheeeee. Randomness.
LOL of the day: "The Academy Is... - About A Girl". Take a listen, its kinda ironic.
{♥} by the seaside