<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
@4:14 PM

Hmm. So I haven't blogged for more than a week! Damn my bad habits of procrastination. Actually, I blame it on this new game I'm playing. Nevermind, I'm going to stop playing now. Wanted to reach level 50 for the raffle, but don't think I can get there in time. Oh well, might as well stop now then.

I don't want my eyes to get any worse, hahaha. Can't see stuff clearly. =( They're probably like 200 each by now. Makes my glasses useless. =O



Anyway! DMP's been alright I guess, although the Chinese lessons are still a big waste of time.

Nanotech's been really cool, what with all the souvenirs from the experiments. Lovely. Just the sort of thing I like to collect. Small little cool trinkets. XD



Moving on to more important things, EOYs are really soon, as everyone knows. 18 days more. Oh, how I wish the stupid HCL Os will come sooner. Stressful EOYs, followed by stressful Os. RAWR.

Good luck to everyone! I think we'll all need it. Heh.



Boo, my Math tuition just got more intensive, because the Maths Os are approaching. And my dad has decided to make me go on Monday instead of Wednesday. Can't get much more evil than that. Why?

Skipping all the random irrelevant details, it means that "The Birthday Surprise" plan is ruined. =( Sorry, Ellie.



LOL of the day: "Make love, not war. Hell, do both, get married! (Women's restroom - The Filling Station: Bozeman, Montana)"

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010