Wednesday, August 06, 2008
@4:15 PM
Got back home about half an hour ago, wanted to take a nap to catch up on my sleep, when I suddenly realised something.
Happiness.
You know how there are so many emotions one can feel? Hate, sadness, anger, anguish, worry, happiness, blah blah blah.
I think many people would have realised that there are many more negative emotions than positive emotions.
Why is that? I think I've finally realised this simple thing.
Rarity.
You know how things are valued and treasured more when they are rare? Maybe we humans were made like this, to feel all these negative emotions, so that we can appreciate all the positive emotions more. Maybe, this is what keeps us living when we are unhappy; the hope of experiencing happiness.
All this time, I've told myself to not think about why there are so many more negatives than positives, and to just accept it as it is given.
Now, I can truly accept it.
Maybe, life isn't so unfair after all. Maybe its just that happiness is like a rare commodity. Oh-so-hard to find, but definitely worth the search.
Maybe the positive emotions are like huge diamonds, while the negative emotions are the lousy pebbles that you get while looking for diamonds. And when you weigh the two, the diamonds outweigh the pebbles.
Life is so damn worth it.
So, can't complain, just try to be happy.
LOL of the day:

Sporked from Uncyclopedia once again! =D
By the way, I have another blog now. Just for my deepest darkest secrets. The link is somewhere on this blog..
in my previous post.
{♥} by the seaside