<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 29, 2008
@4:52 PM

Alright, just got back from watching WALL-E with the Cat High guys!

Pardon my bad grammar here, but, it. is. the. nice!

Thought it was just some animated movie without a meaning, but.. it did have some. Some messages here and there. =O

Heh, so a great movie, plus having fun slacking around, catching up with old friends, made this outing an enjoyable experience, hahaha. Now, I remember why I want to go out so much. =D




Alright, shall do this quiz since I'm bored.



1. Abel
2. Alistair
3. Brenda
4. Ellie
5. Guan Lin
6. Leon Han
7. Matthew
8. Matthias
9. Nigel Chua
10. Rachel
11. Sean
12. Zebedee

01. Why did you put Friend 1 first? [Abel]
- Because I put the names in alphabetical order? Hahaha. How boring can I get. =P
02. Why did you put Friend 12 last?[Zebedee]
- Same as 1.
03. What do you think Friend 3 is wearing now? [Brenda]
- Erm, I don't know? General answer would be clothes though. Haha.
04. Have you ever had a crush on Friend 7? [Matthew]
- WHATTT. Why do so many quizzes like to doubt people's sexuality?! I'm absolutely straight, so no. Even though he is considered cute.
05. What is the most attractive thing about Friend 4? [Ellie]
- Uh, she's unique? And she's quite nice, once you get to know her. Hahaha. =X
06. What is the least attractive thing about Friend 11?[Sean]
- Haha, I wouldn't know. I'm not attracted to him, so ask somebody else.
07. How did you meet Friend 9? [Nigel]
- 2005, 1P! Woohoo, 2P! We rock so much, Sichuan's earthquake seems like it's on a microscope. =D
08. If you had to label Friend 2? [Alistair]
- Hmm. Loyal? Devoted? Something like that.
09. Have you ever kissed Friend 6? [Leon Han]
- LOL, no! I'm not gay, remember?
10. Where do you usually meet Friend 5? [Guan Lin]
- School, and CCA trainings.
11. What can you see Friend 10 doing for a living? [Rachel]
- Hmm, maybe a professional swimmer?
12. Is Friend 8 a model? [Matthias]
- Nope!
13. What song describe Friend 5? [Guan Lin]
- I don't know, but I think of David Cook's rendition of Always Be My Baby when I think of a song connected to him. Simply because that was 1 song I liked that he put on his blog. XD
14. Do you think Friend 3 could kill someone?[Brenda]
- Haha, I don't think so. She doesn't look like a cold-blooded killer to me.
15. Does Friend 9 look like a girl or boy? [Nigel]
- A boy, duh. He isn't some sissy! =)
16. Does Friend 1 play any video games? [Abel]
- Not that I know of, I think he's more into reading mangas and watching animes now.
17. What flavour does Friend 4 like? [Ellie]
- Haha, I don't know. But I would guess strawberry, since she seems to like the colour pink. =P
18. Has Friend 2 broke someone's heart? [Alistair]
- Nope, don't think so. He's not a heartless person.
19. Do you think Friend 8 would rather have a million dollars or their true love?[Matthias]
- True love. Definitely. Although he would have both if he could! XD
20. Would you/do you trust Friend 6 driving skills? [Leon Han]
- Uhhhh, nope. Sorry!
21. If you and Friend 11 are locked in a closet, what would you do? [Sean]
- Call someone to save us! Handphones for the win! Just don't go all Channel-8-drama-serial-cliche and say that there's no service. Haha.
22. How often do you talk to Friend 4? [Ellie]
- Quite often.
23. Do you want Friend 3's body? [Brenda]
- Um, no.
24. You and Friend 10 are stranded on an island, how would you try to save yourselves? [Rachel]
- Call for help using handphones! Yet again, LOL. But if cannot, try to swim away! Hahaha.
25. What stores does Friend 8 get their clothes from?[Matthias]
- No idea. Although I think most people get their clothes from their wardrobes. =P
26. If you could change one thing about Friend 6 what would it be? [Leon Han]
- Make him more open! In the sense that he will tell me what I want to know. Hehehe! XD
27. What annoys you most about Friend 9? [Nigel]
- Oh, nothing really.
28. What is the best thing Friend 5 has done for you? [Guan Lin]
- Not sure, although I remember a time when he treated me to a drink. Hahaha.
29. If Friend 7 were a restaurant, which would they be and why? [Matthew]
- Hmm. I have no idea. Is there any food that makes people laugh? =D
30. Do you know any dirty secret of Friend 12? [Zebedee]
- Nope, I think he's pretty clean anyway.
31. At your wedding, what would Friend 9 be doing? [Nigel]
- Taking photos! Hahaha. =D
32. What is Friend 8 most afraid of? [Matthias]
- Hahaha, I have an idea, but don't want to say lah. =X
33.What animal should Friend 1 be? [Abel]
- Um um um, a crow! If I remember correctly from The Golden Compass thing that he took.
34. What do you think Friend 10 is thinking right now? [Rachel]
- Hmmm, I don't know.
35. What is the worst thing Friend 7 could do to you?[Matthew]
- Go back to dao-ing me and not smiling back! =O
36. Would Friend 3 be as hot as the other gender? [Brenda]
- Hahaha, I don't really like hypothetical questions, but I would say yes.
37a. Is Friend 12 going to read this? [Zebedee]
- I don't think so.
37b. Why or why not?
- He doesn't tag, so I can't tell if he reads my blog.
38. What were your first thoughts when you saw Friend 7 [Matthew]
- I can't remember. Although I do remember mixing him up with Jarrell! =O
40. Do you trust Friend 2 with your deepest secret? [Alistair]
- Yea, I do actually. I think so...
41. Would Friend 2 be a good teacher? [Alistair]
- Uhhh, no. I don't think so.



LOL of the day: Ichigo means strawberry?! Cool!



Okay, officially I can't use this >.< smiley in my posts anymore.

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010