Tuesday, July 08, 2008
@12:04 PM
Yay! 1st for 3000m! =DDD
Seems like I shouldn't have worried so much, as I won with like a 100m lead. XD
Didn't do a PB though, but doesn't really matter lah. Hahaha.
Cool thing, I had a song to psyche me up. Three Days Grace - Pain. Take a listen, although it sounds quite "self-mutilation-ish". =/
Ack, I hate blisters.
Anyway! Bro went for NS this morning, kind of sad to see him go. Although I get to use his handphone! XD
Like, my family's kind of weird. My 2nd bro's the only one who makes life fun at home. His girlfriend too. She's like an older sister to me.
So now the only thing I haven't experienced is having a younger sister. Hahaha.
Kind of bored now. And I'm running out of things to blog about. Probably because I've been stuck at home these few days, not going out. Not even going to school. =/
LOL of the day:

Random humour FTW.
Lalala, colourful life, this is.
{♥} by the seaside