Thursday, July 10, 2008
@8:32 PM
Today, was a bad day. =(
3 tests in a day, and didn't do well at all. =(
But that isn't what really made today bad.
Really sad, went to CCK stadium to support Shi Kai for his 2000m Steeplechase.
The group of us cheered our hearts (and voices) out, Shi Kai did his best, but sadly he got only 2nd. =(
Wanted to cry, but I knew I just couldn't when Shi Kai himself didn't.
Besides, already cried in class in the morning. =(Nevermind, just wait for 1500m. It will be the time when Shi Kai and Guan Lin get their Colours! I'll make sure of it. >=/
LOL of the day: It isn't over until the fat lady sings, and it doesn't start until the fat man is done with his routine "no pushing, no shoving, no tripping" speech.
{♥} by the seaside