Monday, June 30, 2008
@3:44 PM
OMG OMG OMG. I just have to blog this. But before I do, a warning.
The following CAN and WILL contain content depicting my madness. Meaning, you probably won't believe it and will think I am crazy. (Of which I probably am. XD)
So anyway, I just got back from school. While waiting for the bus at the RI bus stop, I had nothing to do, so I decided to try to predict what buses were going to come.
I predicted a 56 would arrive, then an 88.
What really came: 57 and 88
Weird? Not just yet.
So after getting on the 88, I predicted for a 13 and a 156.
Couldn't see what actually came, since no buses came while I still could see the bus stop. So I decided to check the signboard at the J8 bus stop, which shows how long it will take buses to reach the bus stop (albeit not very accurately).
All the other buses on the signboard were shown as arrived, while 13 still had 5 mins to go, and 156 had 10 mins to go. =O
Weird? Yes, but there's more. Also, the 13 and 156 prediction may not be correct, since other buses may have arrived at the RI bus stop which do not go to the J8 bus stop. =/
After that, before reaching my stop, I predicted that a 410 would be at my stop right before the 88 that I was on.
Guess what. Absolutely correct. =O
Then, while crossing the road on my way home, I predicted that the first vehicle to reach the traffic light on the other side of the road would be a taxi.
True, again. =OO
After that, while walking home, I have to walk through the void deck of another block first. So I predicted that the lifts would be at the floors 6 and 1.
Incorrect, this time. Both were at the 1st floor.
Reaching my block already, I predicted that the lifts would be at floors 5 and 12. (Although I don't think that ever happens.)
Totally off. Floors 9 and 1 instead.
Yep, that's all. Didn't bother to predict anymore since I'm already home. Hahaha.
Pure coincidence? I don't know.
Hopefully I guess.
Simply because I predict that if I have such a power, I won't like it.
LOL of the day: You know those people who say they will do something, but never actually do it? Those people are either weak-minded, or don't have any powers of prediction.
I think I'm the former, hahaha.
{♥} by the seaside