Wednesday, June 04, 2008
@10:29 AM
Darn, I think my smileys are screwing up the formatting of my posts. So there's text missing from my previous post. And I can't remember what I wrote, so can't put it back in. ARGH. =(
Wheeeee, I bought two bars of chocolate on Monday. Heh. Cadbury Dream and Cadbury Black Forest. Cost me 8 bucks, but whatever. It isn't that expensive anyway. Haha.
I've been eating lots of it, so I'm halfway through the white chocolate already. Haha. But it gets me on high, so who cares. =)
*sigh* Readers should have noticed what has been going on on my tagboard. It's disturbing, to say the least.
I'm sorry for whatever I have supposedly done wrong, but I really don't know what I've done wrong. So please. Do me a favour and tell me what I've done wrong.
I still think it's a misunderstanding actually.. *sigh*
LOL of the day:
{♥} by the seaside