Wednesday, June 25, 2008
@3:22 PM
3rd day of school over! Just left tomorrow to live through for this week. =)
Escapist, I sure am. Check this out. From Wikipedia's article on the astrological sign Pisces. Which is my sign. It's quite amazingly true. Shocking, much.
*Wikipedia start*
The following traits are widely associated with Pisces.
* malleable / impressionable [4][5]
* gentle [4][5]
* good natured / easygoing [4][5]
* likeable / kind [4][5]
* compassionate / sympathetic [4][5][6]
* sensitive [4][5]
* impractical / dreamy [4][5]
* instinctual / intuitive [4][5]
* imaginative / artistically able [4][5][6]
* versatile [4][5]
* gullible / naive / easily led [4][5]
* spiritual [4][5][6]
* escapist [4][5]
* selfless [5][6]
Likes
Feeling appreciated, feeling loved, freedom, stability, mystical settings/enchantment, dreaming, having their input valued, being unique
Dislikes
Feeling vulnerable, having no goals to move toward, feeling invalidated, being criticized, illiteracy, noisy scenes and displays, having no sense of structure
Ideal careers
caring for the needy, as in the fields of medicine or veterinary medicine [4] • anything related to the sea [4] • acting [4] • psychics or mystics [4] • religion [4] • cooking [4] • pharmacist
*Wikipedia end*
Formatting's kind of screwed, but I'm too lazy to edit it. =D
Anyway, it's really very true. Like everything, except for the "artistically able" one. Freaky!
Change of topic!
I'm officially addicted to a few Boys Like Girls songs. Not all the songs on their album though. Only these.
Five Minutes to Midnight
Hero/Heroine
On Top of the World
Thunder
Heels Over Head
5 out of 12 only. =X
*sigh* I wish life's better, but it's still on the bad side. I just want to escape from everythinggg. =(
Meh, random post.
LOL of the day:
{♥} by the seaside