<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 12, 2008
@8:37 PM

Haha, it's been an eternity since I last blogged.



Wanted to blog about my new specs when I got them, but I've been too busy. >.<

But I'm here now! =D Haha. And after all, I just got my specs only yesterday.



Life's been pretty boring, school too. Assignment after assignment to do, of which about one-third I'm quite behind on. =X



So anyway, back to the main topic. My NEW SPECTACLES! =D

I think it looks super cool. It's red, although someone said that it's "too red" for me. Haha. And someone else said red's not my colour. Haha. But lots of people said it looks nice! So majority win. =D

Yay yay yay. I got my nice new poser specs! So happy. Haha.

I think I'm weird. Most people don't like to get specs, because they complain it's troublesome to wear and stuff. Well, my specs are nice, so it's like sacrificing comfort for looks. =X

Meh, I'm so vain. Haha.



Well, nothing much to mention, other than that today's English lesson was super funny. My group was supposed to discuss about a short story, and somehow we came up with super lot of puns and jokes. And we were also supposed to use some sort of "chips" or something. Basically, these things are pieces of paper with certain things that you should do in the discussion. Like "Validator", "Clarifier", stuff like that. When you do a certain thing, you get to tick the chip it is on. So we were like trying to spam ticks by going all "I agree with his point", etc. XD Jokers.



LOL of the day: Teachers keep saying stuff like "Apply what you learn from your CCA to your schoolwork!" So what am I supposed to do? Keep running away from doing my schoolwork? XD

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010