<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 24, 2008
@4:50 PM

Feeling depressed today. Kept crying after listening to emo songs. (I kind of think listening to my music as a test. If I can't help crying then there's something wrong.)

Maybe it's the disappointment of yesterday? I'm not too sure. Although I should think it is.

It is, after all, the first time in a super long time that I actually felt so excited and happy to just THINK about something. Ever since... ...

Oh well, I think it was just too much hope. Wishful thinking, maybe. Although I think that if the miracle I have been waiting for was going to happen, yesterday was the time. So I just think that it's so wasted. =( And I might not even have the chance again.

I just can't take it lying down. It was so close, just within my grasp. But it had to be taken away.

ARGH. I hate things I can't control.



WHY WHY WHY.



Cat and Mouse - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Softly we tremble tonight,
Picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in sight,
I said I'd never leave you'll never change
I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life.

Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me...

We made plans to grow old,
Believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told.
Lost in a simple game cat and mouse are we the same people as before this came to light?

Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me...

You must live for me too'...
For me too...yeah, yeah...
You said that you would die for me...

Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price
You said, you said that you would die for me...



LOL of the day: I'm not in the mood, sorry. Plus I have to go for stupid training later. I am just really tired..






Am I supposed to be happy?

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010