<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 12, 2008
@4:57 PM

Oh man, just finished watching this movie on Channel U, "P.S. ... I Luv U / 天...使我爱你". Got some super sad parts, make me feel like crying. Haha. But I don't shed tears easily, somehow.

I can't seem to find a synopsis on the internet, which is sad. So shall write a really really basic outline of the movie.

Boy meets girl, they fall in love, boy has to leave suddenly and dies in Thailand due to tsunami (the 2004 one). 3 years later, girl meets another boy who was also introduced at start of movie, boy A comes back (even though he's dead) under another name, to try to bring girl and boy B together. At the end, revelations happen, and girl and boy B live happily ever after.

Kind of stereotypical, I would think. Except for the supernatural parts.

Then there was this line around the end of the movie, which was "Just remember that memories are love". o_O



Anyway, on to other stuff. Went to ORA Walk-a-Jogathon thing, for the first and the last time, in my four years in RI. Super fun, and super crowded. Walked around lots, but spent most of the time crapping around with Crossers. Haha. And I did a good deed, helped Yi Da sell one plushie, I feel like a good person now. Hahaha. Oh, here comes the funny part. Zhu Jie got owned when he went to visit Yi Da's booth, story goes like this...

Jin Kiat had been going around giving roses to random girls, and he decided that it was Zhu Jie's turn. There was this girl in the hall too, who had two roses from Jin Kiat. So, Zhu Jie was to give another to her. But Zhu Jie, being himself, was super shy. He kept running away, but Yi Da came and started shouting stuff like, "Zhu Jie, I know you like (girl's name) for damn long already lah!" and "Zhu Jie, tell (girl's name) your feelings lah!". And all the while, the girl in question was like standing there with her mouth open. Hahaha. In the end, Zhu Jie managed to give her the rose. 1st time LOL.

Wait, story haven't finished yet. We continued to walk around the hall, and somehow wherever Zhu Jie looked, he saw the girl. Fate! =O So the few of us decided to screw around with him somemore. Haha. We got a teddy bear from Yi Da's booth, then asked him to give it to the girl. But he kept running away. In the end, I had to be the "deliveryman". -_-

Oh, turns out that the girl in question is some Mediacorp child actress. =O If I remember correctly, she's the one in the "Grassland" advertisement thing.

After that, continued to walk around somemore. Then something happened. Matthias was suanning/disturbing me, then I made a sudden exaggerated movement, which caused me to knock into a girl carrying a tray with a few cups of Milo (I think). So, I had to go home with quite a big stain on my shirt and pants and smelling like cocoa. But can't blame the girl, my fault actually. And I was too surprised to apologise. >.< So um, sorry to whoever it is.

Just dumb luck. =/ Speaking of luck, I almost lost my phone last night at gardens. Which was freaking lucky, because the person who picked it up was honest and returned it to the gym. Phew. Totally got to do many many good deeds to make up for that one. Must have took a big chunk out of my "good karma" stash.

Nothing much interesting after that, just went to watch people get dunked. Home-d after that.

Oh, Bishan Gay was supposedly giving out coupons to people who asked him. Too much money. -_-



Shall sign off now, shall go bueno-ing! Super long time since I last ate any.



LOL of the day: There's no use crying over spilled milk. Or Milo, in this case. =D

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010