Thursday, April 24, 2008
@4:11 PM
Haven't posted in a long time! >.<
Can't help it, the main computer's been down, so the laptop's been under heavy use by my brothers. Since my second bro somehow installed Maple here.
So bleh. Nothing interesting recently, except yesterday.
Nationals Cross Country.
Sad, really. We didn't manage to clinch the team gold. =( At least I got a pretty good individual position, so I guess I'm less disappointed than all my team mates.
So, 2nd for team and individual. Well, the team position is supposed to be still undecided, because the organisers never count the points properly. Like WTH. Something like after the 21st position, they didn't count properly. But the stupid thing is that the newspaper has already reported RI as 2nd. -_- I'm not going to give up hope until I am absolutely sure we lost.
Well, even if we really do lose in the end, I'd still have to say that some of the VS people are absolute f*ckers. Even if they want to
suan us also don't purposely walk in front of us and
suan so obviously right. Only know how to piss people off. Fortunately, not all of them are like that, I'm pretty sure most of them do have some sportsmanship and respect. =)
Another thing, to the person who won me at the last 20m and got first, "Congratulations, and screw you." Piece of cr*p with no sportsmanship. Want to overtake me, fine. But it shows your character when you choose to spit in front of me. Bloody obvious by the way. So many people saw what you did.
But the sad thing about this incident is that I couldn't control myself, and I purposely overtook and blocked him. Sad that I stooped to his level, but the feeling was damn
shiok. I have to say, I really got a kick from kicking him.
Oh, what the heck. Lost to someone faster, but I did my best, and I'm happy. =) Or maybe content might be a better word. Haha.
Thanks to the people tried to console me, and no thanks to those who couldn't resist rubbing it in.
So anyway, after the race, 20+ people went down for the dinner at Sakura. Buffet style restaurant. Mr Lim treated all of us, which cost him $590. Woah.
First time I ate there, and I'd have to say I left with a pretty good impression. The food was quite nice, or maybe it was just because I ate with good friends. =) One thing I liked about the place was that there was oreo cheescake! =D Too bad there were only two pieces left when we went to get dessert. So only me and Matthias ate it. XD And Matthias was like some hungry ghost. Everyone ate their fill at about 9pm, but he only stopped eating at about 9.15pm. Haha. We stuck around the restaurant for a bit more, until about 9.25pm, then we left. Because they were closing at 9.30pm.
Walked around a bit after we left, then we saw this circular platform stage thing. So we sat in a circle, and played this game called "I have never". Players start with 10 fingers, then when someone he has never done something, whoever has done that thing before must put down 1 finger. When someone has no more fingers left, he must do a forfeit. Scandalous game, much?
There were only 10 of us left at that time, but it was still fun. =) Found out quite a few things, but its all confidential. Hahaha. And luckily, we weren't attacked by any ghosts, or rapists, or policemen. Haha. =)
So, home-d after that. Reached home at like 11.45pm. >.< Luckily my dad was already asleep. =D End of Cross Country Night Out. =)
LOL of the day: Scandalous sleepover games should come with a disclaimer.
{♥} by the seaside