Friday, March 14, 2008
@7:47 PM
Yay! I'm here to post. Couldn't post for the past few days, because my school holidays have turned into public holidays. Because my dad decided to take 5 days leave. =( And by the way, school holidays > school > public holidays. Really. I would rather have something to do then have to face my dad for the whole day. Public holidays are more like torture days than holidays. =(
Oh well. Shall stop lamenting. I bet there are people who are worse off than me. What can be worse than having to do a Maths practice paper everyday? Having to do more than one. (Duh!)
So anyway, a bit about my week. The interesting parts anyway. The rest is just do work, play, eat, sleep. I'm actually quite free this holiday. Most of the days I don't have anything on. Just stay at home. =/
Was supposed to have a race at Bedok Reservoir on Wednesday, but as everyone knows, it rained like loads on that day. It was damn stupid lah. The rain was on-off-on-off-on-off-on. The organisers should have postponed or cancelled it after the first time lah. But they decided to continue, and the 'C' Division Girls and Boys ran. But after that, the rain continued to go on and off. So they finally decided to postpone it to Friday. So anyway, we wasted a whole lot of time there just waiting and standing around. Reached there at about 2, and left at about 5.30 without doing anything except warm-ups. Stupid or what?
So, had the race today, luckily the weather decided to be a good boy this time. I did well, got 1st. My timing's pretty fast too IMO. =)
But I don't care about these achievements. =/ Materialistic things don't matter to me.
Is this what maturity brings? =(
Oh well. Time is one of the things that cannot be changed.
LOL of the day: ERP does not stand for Electronic Road Pricing. It stands for Extravagant, Rich P.
I can't finish it, I might get sued. So not going to take the risk.
*coughelectionscough*
{♥} by the seaside