Monday, March 31, 2008
@7:28 PM
*Yawn.* I'm really tired today. Fatigue build-up. =(
I actually don't really have much to post about. So shall have random ramblings. Haha.
School sucks, it's pissing me off like crap. Really stressed out with all the schoolwork. And to add on to that, my dad goes all "do your homework, do your homework, do your homework". Trust teachers to teach kids with OCD (obsessive/compulsive disorder) "rule of three". The crap part about the homework is that he keeps telling me to do two Chinese Compos. -_- Like there aren't enough from schoolwork already.
So anyway, today was a really lousy day. It's a Monday, and I was so bloody tired in the morning. So I felt totally moody and unhappy. Then I realised what was wrong. I haven't eaten chocs for a super long time. So I took the free period I had, to go to 7-11 and buy a bar of Hershey's "Cookies N Creme". I likeeeee. =) Felt so much better after eating it. Probably just psychological and not really the anti-depressants in chocs, but that works. =)
Alright. Random ramblings are done. Haha.
LOL of the day: April Fool's is tomorrow, and I'm not joking about this. It ain't time yet.
{♥} by the seaside