Sunday, March 09, 2008
@8:13 PM
This post is going to have a random topic. The whole post is just going to be about an analogy.
A relationship is like a pit. Pit as in the super deep holes that you dig in the ground. Yep. Shall attempt to explain the similarities, but I can't remember everything off-hand. My memory sucks. =( So anyway, think about falling through the pit as your journey of love. There are certain levels where you can stop falling, and "settle down".
So anyway, if love is a pit, then it explains why people say "fall in love". Hahaha. Get it? Haha, too lame. Next.
The deeper you fall in love, the harder it is to get out. Especially without help from other people.
One way to get over being dumped is to fall even deeper into the pit.
Snap. I can't remember the rest. Or I can't put the thoughts into words. Mehhh. My English sucks.
LOL of the day: Analogies are like Wikipedia articles. They help to explain things a whole lot easier.
Get the irony?
Oh darn, I think I've hit rock bottom.
{♥} by the seaside