Saturday, March 08, 2008
@2:19 PM
SAN last night was quite okay. Because Alistair and Ellie weren't too late. =) Or else it would have been super quiet.
Haha.
But there was one thing which spoiled the whole event for me. This splitting headache. I think it was the loud noise and the bright lights. Either way, it hurt like crap and made me pretty nauseous. So I had to go vomit. Anyway, the headache still hurt a whole lot and my temples continued to throb (although less) after vomiting. Worst headache ever.
Actually, I think I'm dying. I hope I'm just being paranoid. I'd rather be paranoid then dying. Agree? Either way, I'm having like super loads of problems with my health. I'm getting insomnia, loss of appetite (I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating. Weird right?), and this latest chronic headache. I'm not getting it now, luckily. =/
Yea, that's pretty much it. Just complaining about some problems with my health. At least I'm not suffering in silence. Thinking about it, being unable to speak is like the worst loss of sense. Mutes are pitiful. =(
LOL of the day: If only life was like a remote control. Then we could fast forward all the lousy parts and pause the good parts to enjoy them forever. =)
{♥} by the seaside