Wednesday, March 26, 2008
@9:23 PM
First off, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRIS! =D
Feeling much better now (refer to previous post). =) I guess moods just come and go as they please. (真没家教.) Haha.
So, on to the slightly interesting stuff.
Had Track Finals on Monday, which I didn't do too well for. =/ Then went for 2P reunion after that. Original venue was at Cafe Cartel, but we kept changing it. So it went like this. Cafe Cartel ==> Pastamania ==> Subway ==> PizzaHut.
Super long time since I ate at PizzaHut, last time was when I was in primary 5 I think. Cool right? Anyway, I shared a 4 person set lunch with Daniel, Russell and Joel. The food was pretty okay, pricing wasn't too expensive, so overall experience was quite good. (Especially since I was disturbing everyone. =P)
After that, the group split up, with most going home. (Oh well.) Ken wanted to go to the arcade, but Joel was being a spoilsport, so only I went with him. =/ Nigel soon contacted me, and he came along too. We went to the arcade at the 4th floor of J8, but the games were expensive. So we opted to go to the one near NTUC, but Nigel left because he had to go for training. But me and Ken still had loads fun at the arcade, although I was being a total noob. Hahaha.
Fun day.
Went to Chongzheng Primary for Community Day yesterday. Had a little trouble getting there, but didn't manage to get lost. Haha. Found out that the kids that we were to play with, were specially picked because they were... hyperactive.
What an understatement.
But luckily for me, the group that I went with wasn't really hyperactive. Played basketball, although I didn't really play much (because I was slacking! =X). Not really that much to comment, but it was quite fun.
Later that night, my dad decided to go all berserk on me because I didn't complete my homework. -_- He kept saying that I was playing games on my handphones, when I obviously wasn't. I mean, seriously! That's freaking ridiculous! I haven't been doing so, since my new phone doesn't have any games, and I haven't even TOUCHed my old phone since I got my new one. Anyway, he decided to confiscate both my phones. Meaning, I may not be contactable now, even when I'm awake. My dad is so unreasonable. -_-
Phew. Feels so great to let it all out.
Song lyrics!
One Thing - Finger Eleven
Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
Quite a nice song IMO.
There's a saying that goes, "Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." Or something like that. Originally I disagreed with this, but after thinking, I guess it is sort of like a privilege to have experienced. =/
LOL of the day: You can't expect the unexpected.
DUH! Or else, why would they call it that?
Level up! =/
{♥} by the seaside