Wednesday, January 02, 2008
@2:21 PM
Well, no surprise, it is a new year. Some things can never be changed I guess. If only I could turn back time. *sigh* I always ask for impossible things. =/ Oh well. Come to think of it, after all, they are the only things worth dreaming about.
Today was first day of school. Pretty boring. I want more holidays.
Anyway, shall post about some interesting stuff.
I have chinese tuition! And its just downstairs. So convenient. But now I have to do tuition homework. And I should be doing it instead of being on the comp. =X
My dad bought a new TV yesterday! To go along with the Singtel mio that we got recently. Its a nice flat-screen LCD HD TV! =D Hmmm. I don't even know what's LCD and I anyhow rattle off. Hahaha. Oh and, they gave a free DVD player with the TV. So my family watched 2 movies yesterday, Van Helsing and Sixty Million Dollar Man. You probably haven't heard of the latter before, but its a Stephen Chow movie.
And my eldest bro's birthday was yesterday! On New Year's Day. So cool right? Belated Happy Birthday bro!
Well, there's nothing much more to say, so shall end off here, because I'm too lazy to continue with my Disneyland post just yet.
LOL of the day: On the first day of school, don't go bringing all your books and stuff.
{♥} by the seaside