Tuesday, January 29, 2008
@10:26 AM
Hahaha. I'm blogging in school. Sneaky sneaky. =D
Actually there isn't much to say, just that school is freaking boring. Like it ain't obvious enough. Today's some slack day though. First period was SS, but Aguss wasn't in school. So free period, then Physics, then free period (now), Chinese, then Assembly. But so sian. Later still have to go for gym and then swimming. Meh.
So sian. Oh anyway, yesterday was some day for bad news. Looks like there's going to be some track events on my birthday. Which sucks because there's a possibility of one of my events being on my birthday. I'd like my birthday to be a free day thanks. Or go out also can. Even better in fact. *hint hint* Hahaha.
Then after that, found out that ORA Walk-a-Jogathon is going to be on 12th April. Like meh... So not going to turn up if they ask me to.
Oh ya. I realise that I haven't posted about Disneyland. -_- I promise I will! Soon enough. Hahaha.
LOL of the day: Love isn't for pessimists.
{♥} by the seaside