Thursday, January 31, 2008
@3:46 PM
Back home for a while before I go back to school for training, so shall do a short post. Also, by that, I mean that this post is not going to contain the part about Disneyland!
Will do it when I'm in a better mood.
I'm feeling depressed today. So I'm binging on chocs. Cadbury Dark Forest. Not my favourite, but it will do. I've finished like 1/3 of the bar liao. =D
Damn. I forgot what I was going to post about. Stupid memory loss!
Oh oh. I'm reminded.
Amnesia.
I want to get amnesia. Really.
I want to forget the past. The painful parts at least.
Hmm. I bet everyone wants to forget.
If only. If only its possible. I want amnesia. =/
LOL of the day: Jumping on the bandwagon may not necessarily carry benefits for you. Especially if you fall off. Hahaha.
{♥} by the seaside