<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 03, 2007
@12:48 PM

Yesterday's race was good. For me at least. *selfish* Only bad thing was that I got a blister on my small left toe. Painnn. And the 3rd toe was bleeding. Weird, because I didn't seem to feel any pain from that. o_O



Anyway, the race was super earlyyy. So I had to wake up at like 5.10, using an alarm clock. Alarm clocks are always so irritating. I should do a RE project on the relationship between alarm clocks and bad days. So anyway, driving through town when its still dark is kinda fun. Sort of like sight-seeing. If you consider the fact that I don't really go out often. =/



Was quite surprised to see Jon Lim when I got to the meeting point. Didn't know he was running. But he's a really fun guy anyway. A joker like the lot of us. Hahahaha. So later, when we were warming up, we noticed that the toilets (those type of movable cubicles) were placed side to side. First thought: DOMINOES! Hahahaha. That led to a lot of jokes.



After the race, on the way home, I saw this building. Super cool lah. Rainbow-coloured building. The building was like divided into columns, each with a different colour of the rainbow. In order too. I want a building like that too...




Hehe. I got too many wants. Although I have one wish... the only thing I want for Christmas. The only Christmas present of my lifetime. I'm asking for something highly impossible. It probably won't come true, so better to not get my hopes up again. Dashed too many times.

Ayway, can't reveal it. Or else it won't work. Hahahaha. Not like its likely to. =/



Oh, my trip is confirmed! 15-26 Dec. Not so sure about the ending date, but likely to be such.



Later going for easy run at MacRitchie. Feel quite tired. But no muscle aches. =)



*scratches leg*



...



OW.



Stupid blister. *limps*

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010