<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
@1:00 PM

Wheeeeeeeeee I'm back!!! =D 11 days is super long. Anyone miss me? (Don't think so. ._.)



Shall post about my holiday then. Was really fun, except the part that my lips are burnt and are damn pain when touched.

First things first. Lucky that my plane didn't crash. =) I think those people that die in plane crash damn sad. And unlucky. =/

I don't have any pictures, which is sad, but just use your imagination, people.

And I went to Anaheim, not Los Angeles. Just to clear it up. Anaheim is the city with Disneyland, not LA. So ya.



So anyway, I watched like super lot of movies on the plane trips to and fro.

Let me list...
in order of watching...

The Simpsons
Transformers
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Daddy Day Camp
Ratatouille
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Garfield Gets Real (this one was lousy IMO)
Shoot Em Up
Stardust

And... I got First Class seats both times! =D Heehee. The food they serve is better I think?



So... time for the trip in US itself.



We reached the Los Angeles airport quite late, at around 6pm if I can remember correctly. Getting through customs took super long. Like an hour or so. Which essentially, put us off schedule. =/ So, we went to rent a car, then went to Anaheim, where we bought the tickets for Disneyland and others. We also did some shopping for food, but the K-mart was closed when we got to it. Was like 11pm. Luckily, we found this supermart called Food4Less. Sold mostly foodstuff. We bought some chips and drinks, aaaaaand... ice-cream! And not some low quality one.

Ben & Jerry's, no less. The cup one, which costs like 12 bucks here? And it was only $4 US. =D And after that, we ate a cup of ice-cream everyday. Too bad that the last two days were Häagen-Dazs. But still good. Hehehe.



Next day, we went to the San Diego SeaWorld. We got there early, so we got a map and a show-time schedule of the place, then planned out what to do. First, we went for this motion simulator ride called Wild Artic. Quite bumpy, which is fun! =D Then we watched a show called Clyde and Seamore's Risky Rescue. 2 very comical sealions. After that, we watched Dolphin Discovery, which had dolphins and pilot whales! They did lots of tricks. Quite nice.

Oh my... this is getting boring, even for me. I'm too lazy. Shall just tell you people about the rides then. There were only two rides, Shipwreck Rapids and Journey to Atlantis. Shipwreck Rapids is just a big round raft thingy, which goes in a big circular track around an artificial island. Didn't really get wet much. =) Journey to Atlantis, on the other hand... got us soaked. Its a roller coaster with "water drops" (a drop with water at the bottom). The water splashed too much, making a big wave which came down and wet all of us. Our pants especially. Which proved to be a problem, since it was freezing. (DUH!)

Oh anyway, while walking around the park, we saw this guy playing a game at the Midway (see down below for introduction, I edited this part in late.) and he won! But he didn't want the large prize since it was ugly, so he took the medium one instead, and guess what... tossed it to me! I was like,"Huh? Is that guy throwing the dolphin to me?" So apparently, he didn't want a prize at all! So now I have a free dolphin soft toy! Its very cute. =)



So anyway, after that, went back to the hotel, ate dinner and watched TV. Randomly surfed channels until I saw... Family Guy. (OMG GAY CARTOON!) Yep, its really... (how to put it...) wrong. But its damn funny. So we watched it. Again and again. Every night when we were in the US, when we were in time to catch it.



So, the next day, we went to Las Vegas. Fast huh? Drove there, almost 300 miles I think. Super far. And since there wasn't much to do, we slept in the car. Except my dad of course. He was driving. On the way to Las Vegas, we dropped by Barstow, which had factory outlets for some brands. Bought a pair of black GAP jeans and a shirt! =D But have to share with 2nd bro though. =/

We reached Las Vegas quite late, about 5pm I think. By the way, the sun rose and set super early there, since it was winter time. So the sky at 5pm there is like 7pm here. How dark it is, I mean. Checked in, went out and walked around. Ate some 99 cents hotdog, which was a foot long. Can't get much cheaper than that. Too bad it didn't have chili though. You know, the meat sauce?



Next day, went to our hotel's Midway. Time for some introduction I guess. The Midway is a place where there are game stalls, like funfair games.Those sort of throwing rings around a bottleneck, throw some balls to knock down targets, that sort of thing. And the prizes are soft toys! I likeeeee. =D 2nd bro started off playing his favourite game, its like a bowling thing, with holes at the end. There are holes which are harder to get the ball to, so they give more points. So anyway, he didn't have much luck playing the game. He used up like 10+ bucks playing, without getting a single prize. Each game costs 50 cents by the way. So he played quite a number of games.

After a while he got bored, so we walked around. I decided to try playing one game, which I thought was pretty easy. Basically, you have this gun, which shoots out balls. Use the balls to knock down targets, and you win! LOL. That was retarded. Have to hit 4 targets with 6 balls. Sounded pretty easy to me. I mean, 1/3 is a lot of room for error. Turns out, I was pretty lucky at that game. So I won quite a few small prizes, which I traded in for larger sized ones.

2nd bro tried another game, which was to use a sort of catapult to launch some soft toy chickens into moving pots. He was pretty lucky at that one, and he very quickly got an X-Large size clownfish. The toy was hard though.



So anyway, next 2 days was pretty much the same, me and 2nd bro spent most of our time at the Midway, dad and big bro at the casino. In the end, I got an X-Large size one by trading up, and still got a few mediums. 2nd bro got better at his game, and he finally got a Jumbo size one. This big black and white dog. Mine's a penguin, cute right? But the disappointing thing is that it has hard stuffing like the clownfish. Its styrofoam I think.

Oh, other than stoning at the hotel, we went to another group of factory outlets. I bought a Nike shirt! Hahahaha. That's so lame.



Mehehehe. Shall continue this another time. Still got Universal Studios, Disneyland and California Adventure Park to blog about.

Long holidays mean long posts! Hahaha. =)



LOL of the day: Hitting your funny bone isn't funny at all.



Belated Merry Christmas everyone!

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010