Friday, December 14, 2007
@4:27 PM
So I actually typed that previous post. It felt like a dream.
Been thinking a bit about my life, trying to find out how to make myself happy. And it seems that (most) other people make me happy. While I bring pain and sadness to myself. So maybe this is how life is supposed to be. To find true happiness, you have to make others happy. Maybe Philosophy is a good subject after all. Hahahaha. =)
Just realised that I haven't posted a sort of year-end post. Got lots (really quite a lot, I think) of thoughts, reflections, the like. But I can't seem to be able to organize them. Hope I'll be able to do it when I get back from my break.
Leaving on a plane tomorrow, but there's bad news. My dad says the flight might be full or something. Because the first class and business class seats are full liao. Long time since I took economy class. XD And I haven't packed finish my stuff yet. Hahaha.
...
Random stuff now.
Been eating lots of chocs. =)
Cadbury Dairy Milk Peppermint! =D
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill is a nice song.
Quite funny to think back about when I was young and liked pop songs. Hahaha. Ohhhhh.. People really do change. Now, I rock. =D
Shall write down a few key words here to remind me what to post for my "reflections". =)
Regrets
Opportunities
Achievements
Friends
Emotions
Love
LOL of the day: Don't regret about losing what you never had. Or you will lose even more.
Time.
{♥} by the seaside