Sunday, December 09, 2007
@1:11 PM
Rawr. Bored of Maple, so I'm blogging. This is like my first weekend post in a long long time. o_O
Anyway, I've set my mind on being a "relationship advisor/counsellor" of sorts. =) So now officially, I'm here to help! Need some advice, or just a listening ear, you can find me! You can reach me by tagging,
SMS, or
MSN. And I'm quite free, most of the time. But first, a disclaimer.
XD I'm not a professional, so I will not be able to provide guaranteed solutions. I'm a volunteer, I just want to help. I've only had experience with helping guys, so gals, don't ask me for advice unless you're really desperate. I'm a guy, but I don't really understand how I myself think.
XD Weird huh? Maybe its just because I'm too crazy and random.
Hahahaha.
I'm feeling really weird. Happy, yet suicidal. o_O I'm not sad, yet I want to die. Or maybe I am sad. Bah. I don't know myself. An advisor can't help himself. What a joke.
Ending off here, so here is today's LOL: Don't try to save water by taking a bath in the rain.
...
I'm thinking too much. I still care too much. Nevermind. I just need time to get used to it.
{♥} by the seaside