Thursday, December 13, 2007
@2:44 PM
Quite a long time since my last post. This shall be a short one.
Life has been pretty much the same, getting on so-so. =/
But there's something very wrong with me. I think I'm like going crazy. I'm like having visions. Sometimes randomly during the day, sometimes in my dreams. No kidding. Of course, I'm not a psychic or anything. Its just extremely weird. Super coincidental. 1 actually came true, another seemed like
deja vu. I have no idea what's going on. Maybe my human clock is screwed up. Like my sense of time and stuff. And I can't seem to be able to tell the difference between when I'm awake and when I'm dreaming. My dreams have become realistic. No supernatural stuff, more like I'm awake in my dreams. Its scary to me.
I don't want to be schizophrenic. =(
{♥} by the seaside