Saturday, December 29, 2007
@9:00 PM
Post number 100! Cool. But I didn't plan anything. =/
So anyway, I forgot to write about something in the previous post. When I was at the Las Vegas factory outlet, I saw this shop, Harry and David, which sold some caramel treats or something. The smell from the caramel was super strong. I swear, I could have smelt it 100 metres from the shop. I would love to try it someday. =)
Alright, back to the main post.
Universal Studios!
Shall introduce in order of attractions visited. Too bad the Fear Factor Live one was not open.
House of Horrors
Its basically a trail through a "haunted house", with people dressed up as monsters, and "booby traps". Anyway, it was scary as hell.
Studio Tour
A tour around the place, including the places where they film shows and stuff. And they got some exciting parts too.
Universal's Animal Actors
A show about animal actors, showcasing them with some laughs added in. Enough said. o_O
WaterWorld
A show with lots of water being splashed at the audience, and pyrotechnics too! Water and fire in the same place? Cool. But we were slightly late, so we got seats in the "soak zone", which comprises of the first few rows nearest to the stage. Got soaked, as expected.
Jurassic Park - The Ride
Just a random roller coaster ride, was kinda boring.. because the ride was kinda slow..
Revenge of the Mummy - The Ride
This roller coaster was fast. And it has something different. It backtracks! So cool lah.
Shrek 4-D
A 4D show. 4D = 3D with water effects and the like.
Special Effects Stages
Showcase of different special effects used in the production of films and shows. The guy was super funny. He made like super lots of political jokes. Haha.
Backdraft
Showcase of pyrotechnics, like those used in the movie.
Terminator 2: 3D
3D show.
Mehehe. Shall stop here, because I want to go watch Anger Management! =D
LOL of the day: When visiting a theme park with soak zones, bring a poncho. -_-
{♥} by the seaside