Tuesday, November 27, 2007
@2:06 PM
YAYness. I remembered what. I'm spending Christmas on the plane. -_- So anti-climax right? Lame. Hahaha.
Randomness.
I cried on Sunday. Strange thing is, I wasn't sure why the heck I was crying. I think it was something to do with wallowing in self-pity and such. My dad really is an asshole.
Dopamine is such an interesting thing. I first saw the word when I read this article/column in 18th Nov's Lifestyle (part of Sunday's Straits Times), which was pretty interesting. And absolutely correct too, IMO. The title was something along the lines of "can love die?" I think.
So anyway, the article/column said that dopamine is one of the hormones which makes you feel happy when you're in love, to put it very simply. Just a rough idea. And it also said that cocaine is related to the increase of dopamine.
So its pretty intriguing. Really adds on to the view that being in love is like being on drugs. Cool huh.
Sian. Today is some killer training day. Had intervals in the morning. (WTF!!!) Super angry and tired. Quite normal actually. Every training which has my dad as the coach, gets me mad. RAWR. Then had gym straight after that. Luckily only had to do 3 cycles, instead of 4. Or else will be dead now. Then... later got training at ACE. Luckily, I got about 2 hours from now till then, to rest and prepare. So yea.
Got to make use of my time now. So bye!
BTW, yesterday's Heroes was quite nice.
{♥} by the seaside