<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
@10:19 AM

Hehe. No post because I was sick. A bit only though. Just a small cough with lots of icky phlegm. And also because I'm staying at home without a life, playing Maple.



Sadness. My dad didn't allow me to go for the Cross Country Chalet. (Alliteration! Hahaha.) Sec 1 didn't go, Sec 2 didn't go, Sec 3 go only the first meal. -_- So disappointing. I thought I would finally get to go for the whole thing, but... swimming takes precedence. WTH lah.



I want to complain.



*Self-rant start.* This is aimed at myself, so readers, do not worry. Although I may seem to be ranting at someone else, I'm not. I'm just going to type it this way because its easier for me to type. =)

What is your problem man. Why are you always complaining like this. I mean, you have a good life, enough material NEEDS (READ: not wants) to live comfortably, what more do you want? Stop complaining about not having a "life" lah. I mean, you're just back at square 1. You didn't have a "life" at the start, so you didn't lose anything! Why the heck are you complaining? Don't you know that people aren't obliged to listen to your complaints?

Thanks to Sean for listening to my complaints.



And stop bothering people with your emo crap. You say you're trying not to be emo, but I say that you aren't trying hard enough.

Thanks to Alistair for listening to my crap. Even though you have your own problems, you still listen to me with no complaints.

*end self-rant*



Hmm. That was kind of short. Last night I lied down on my bed, wide awake, thinking about this post. I actually had a lot to rant about myself. Anyway, while I was lying down, my eyes wandered around my room, and as I saw the window, I had this sudden urge to go over there, open the grille, and jump down. Really really strong urge. Luckily, I looked away from the window, and controlled myself to stop thinking about dying.



I'm still here, am I not?



Well, change topic.

Random.
Dance Floor Anthem is still on the 987 Top 20 Music Chart! And at number 9, no less. I thought it would be out of the chart already. o_O And Your Guardian Angel is at number 2. Nice. =) Number 1 the previous week too! =D Its still my favourite song.



Adding on to my list,

6. Dye my hair brown.
Yep, I finally remembered what that something else is. I've been trying to let the swimming pool water turn my hair brown, but its taking too long. Darn.

7. Watch a sunset.
I witnessed a sunset yesterday. Absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with it. But it was at the RI pool. -_- So I want to go somewhere to see a sunset without anything blocking the view. Sunset is officially my favourite time of the day. =) Autumn colours are beautiful.

I like autumn.



Shall go play Maple now! I'm going to continue living without a life, and I WILL enjoy it.

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010