Absolutely hilarious. Please please please watch it. And laugh. I saw it on some show about funny advertisements and I just had to watch it again. So I'm sharing it! Hahahaha.
...
I got a death wish. 8. Die by 40. I wonder if anyone else I know has a death wish too. One very simple and plain reason. I don't want to live that long. Personally, I dislike middle-aged men. Its just me.
Of course, I might regret this sometime in the future, but we'll see what comes along and take it.
Found another two songs that I like. Numbers 3 and 4 on my playlist (over to the right, on the sidebar). Although I don't really agree that its too late to apologise. To me, nothing is ever too late. Better late than never I say.
So before I die, assuming that I die by 40, I hope I can do something good. Morally good.
Yeah, I'll give give give until there's nothing else Give my all until it all runs out Give give and I'll have no regrets I'll give until there's nothing left I'll give
{♥} by the seaside
Ywelcome
Erm, welcome? Haha.
Yprofile
Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!