Sunday, October 28, 2007
@8:22 PM
Just a short little post.
Heehee. I've spammed a lot a lot of songs into my playlist. So go listen to some. I mean, they are nice... =P Please don't tell me my taste sucks.
Actually I don't have much to post about, just adding on to my list. One small little thing.
4. Baking
I want to learn how to bake! I like pastries. Pies and stuff. Cake too. Although cheesecake is a cake that isn't baked (I think). Am I right? Or wrong as usual. But either way, I really want to learn how to bake. I think its really a great skill. You can bake great stuff for yourself to eat, and you can make birthday cakes for your friends! =D
Speaking of birthdays, my bro's birthday was 2 days ago! Happy belated birthday! Even though he doesn't know I have a blog and thus will not see this. Hahaha.
...
I'm feeling better. Looks like time does heal all wounds.
Slightly happy. =)
You once killed me, but now I'm alive and okay. I don't blame you because I'm okay now. And you probably don't know who you are. Some things don't have to be known. Especially when this isn't directed to anyone in particular.
I don't care if what I'm doing now is killing me or not. I'm already numb from dying. I'll just continue. Because it gives me some happiness. No matter how little. It makes me sad too, but as long as I can be even a little bit happy from doing it, I'll continue.
Continue dying.Hahaha. Don't worry. That last sentence doesn't mean I'm actually going to kill myself. Its just emotional talk.
{♥} by the seaside