<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 22, 2007
@2:37 PM

Hehe. I'm blogging in school! Since I have no time at home. Haha. This post is going to be totally random by the way. Absolutely no chronological order or whatever.



Today got back a lot of papers. Damn lousy marks. I failed Chinese. T_T

I really cried by the way. And I thought my tear glands were spoiled. =/

But Physics was surprisingly good. An unexpected 3.6. =)



Watched The Maid on Saturday night. Quite scary, even though I couldn't watch the whole thing. My dad forced me to go sleep. It was only 11+ somemore. I'm not a small kid anymore lah! -_-



Moving on to really random stuff that I want to do in the future. Since I'm random and crazy like that. Hahaha.

1st. I want to dress up as a ghost and go out scaring people at night! It would be really fun. And I can make more friends! (Maybe.) Or I could just give out free hugs, which would get me friends too. Although no one would want a hug from ugly ugly me. (Aww...) But either way, pretending to be a ghost is so much more fun. I could disturb people! Especially couples who make out in the park or whatever. This would totally help them to abstain from sex. I was going to digress and talk about abstinence, but it will have to wait since I have to go for training soon. =/

2nd. I want to learn to play the piano! Piano rock OH YEA!!! Hahaha. Told you it was random.

3rd. Get a job during the holidays. Of course, I do have enough money to go out sometimes, but who doesn't want more money?



I don't think I have anything more on my "random goal" list. So ending off here! Going for CCA soon, then gardens training at night.

I'm going to be really tired. *yawns in advance*

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010