Monday, October 15, 2007
@11:14 AM
Heh. So it seems that I don't have a "blogging-pal" anymore. Sad. You don't want to be friends anymore is it? So anyway, I probably won't be blogging as often. Because now no obligation. Hahaha. But I might spam post again when I'm emotionally affected and have to write down my feelings. It helps a lot for me. And I've been doing that. So curious people can go search through my archives! =D
Haiz. Such a weak attempt to make people read about my boring life. Anyway, I'm going out soon! WHEEEEEEEEEEE. But so bored now. And quite sad that Pris couldn't make it. So I'm going with Alistair, Claire and Ellie. And I have to wait for Ellie later because she says she will get lost in the MRT station. Like WTH! Its only Dhoby Ghaut leh. -_- But then, I don't know how to go Plaza Sing from there. Because I rarely go out. I no life hahaha. So I'l have to ask the MRT staff. I hate asking people. I very shy. Hahaha. *hears people shouting:"LIKE REAL LAH!"*
So anyway, I'm going off now. Need to choose clothes somemore. I don't know what to wear! Although my look is always the same. Hahahaha. -_-
Today was the day I tried Lychee Ice Blended after a long long time. It still tastes the same. And I still love it. I wonder if this will apply to other aspects of my life too. =/
{♥} by the seaside