Tuesday, October 02, 2007
@1:04 PM
Heh. I should be studying now, but what the heck.
But luckily I can say that I'm progressing quite well on my mugging. Although still haven't actually started on Chinese. Which is bad. I don't want to fail Chinese! It ain't cool anymore! Hahaha.
I really hope I do well for EOYs. 40% of whole year. Screw up, DIE.
Today had class photo taken. Super funny. Marc Tan decided to bring his blazer, so the lot of us took turns to try it on. Then since our teachers weren't in school, we thought it would be a laugh if Yi Da wore the blazer and sat in the middle. So we got him to try it on. He looked quite smart in it actually. But he didn't seem to have that teacher look yet, so Si Yuan let him try on his glasses. Then, everyone started taking photos of him. Hahahaha. Shall post the ones I took sometime. Too lazy to do it now.
...
...
Change topic. Not exactly emo stuff (I'm feeling okay), but not happy stuff. More like serious stuff.
Please don't probe about the text below. If you don't think you will be able to handle the curiousity, don't read it please.
...
...
I'm scared. Really really scared. Scared to the point of crying. I don't know what's going to happen to me when the time comes.
I want to just escape from it, to hide from it forever. I don't want to ever face it. Yes yes, escapism is unhealthy. But I can't help it.
I don't have the courage to face it. I'm scared that I won't be able to take another blow.
First wounds cut the deepest.
I don't know if I'm feeling better. I hope I am. I think so.
I hope this wound will heal faster. Its taking too long. It hurts.
{♥} by the seaside