Thursday, September 06, 2007
@2:42 PM
Oh my, the irony. I just tagged around 2 and a half hours ago saying I'm not going to post. Guess I can get really bored. And I'm supposed to do something really important. But I can't get myself to do it. Weird. And its not homework at that. Its something personal, something I would actually love doing. Rawr. I hope I'll be in the mood to do it tomorrow.
Anyway, shall just post about what I've been doing this week. Play, eat, sleep, train. Oh and TLC ( The Leadership Challenge) on Monday and Tuesday.
TLC was plain boring. Well at least they provided food and there were 3 hands-on activities. I can't stand boring classroom lessons. Like anyone can. Good thing about TLC was that it pretty much took up the whole day. Meaning, it helped me kill time.
Holidays are boring. Damn it.
Well yesterday I killed some time by helping to make a blog for Alistair! So fun. And now I'm jealous of his skin. Grrr. Must find new one to win him! Muahahaha. Then went gardens training that night. Quite fun. I love being around friends. I'm very social okay! But Alistair and Ellie were trying to emo while I was trying the opposite.
Argh I don't want to be emo!
Anyway that was just a short post. Going to rest a bit, then go training at MacRitchie. Take my mind off emo stuff please. It hurts. Loads.
{♥} by the seaside