Wednesday, September 26, 2007
@2:35 PM
Main Entry:
rem·i·nis·cence 
Pronunciation:
-'ni-s&n(t)sFunction:
noun1 : apprehension of a Platonic idea as if it had been known in a previous existence
2 a : recall to mind of a long-forgotten experience or fact
b : the process or practice of thinking or telling about past experiences
3 a : a remembered experience
b : an account of a memorable experience -- often used in plural
4 : something so like another as to be regarded as an unconscious repetition, imitation, or survival
Copied from Merriam-Webster!
Mmm. Reminisce. My favourite word currently.
I like.
Oh what? I'm supposed to be blogging proper stuff?
Sorry.
Well, been studying like crazy these few days. But actually, it shouldn't be counted as studying. More like practice practice practice. Quite repetitive. And its irritating. I mean, who doesn't hate maths?
Hypothetical question, so shut up.
So anyway, 5th October is first day of exams. English and Social Studies. English is testing comprehension, which is okay, aaaaand.... commentary. Like "HOLY C**P!" Die. Fail already.
As for social studies, I can't find my notes on Citizenship (or Citizenry.) Maybe I should just look harder. Like in my schoolbag. Which I haven't touched for almost 4 weeks. Nice! But luckily I got my notes on Democracy. And its quite a decent lot. Which is good. Because my dad wants to check my non-existent SS file. And of course, if the notes for the tested topics are only a few, he definitely won't believe me. Then I'll have to study the whole file of notes. Then really die. =/
Wheeeee. Your Guardian Angel is my favourite song currently!
Boohoo.
{♥} by the seaside