<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 16, 2007
@3:32 PM

I'm posting from school! Because later I got CCA at 5 then don't want to go back home. Waste time travelling to and fro. So ya. I'm not supposed to be blogging =X Shh...



Had Chem CCT this morning. Was quite okay lah. Everyone seemed to find it very difficult. It wasn't exactly easy to me, but do-able. 4.0 for Chem! Haha. Thats the single subject I'm doing well in. Somehow. Come to think of it, my Chem wasn't any good in previous years. Only this year. I'd have to credit this to a good teacher. =)



After that was this giant waste of time talk by the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Well thats what I thought before the talk began. But after that I felt that it wasn't actually such a waste of time. I mean, it was insightful and stuff. Although I still didn't pay much attention hah. Well at least the speaker didn't talk super slowly like some other speakers in previous talks. Hahaha. I can't remember their names. Maybe because I wasn't paying attention at all. At all. Hahaha.



LOL I just got caught by a librarian. Supposedly the consequences of going against the rules are; write 500 lines, recite Rafflesian Principal of Honour 2 times, and get parents and form teachers to sign. Wow scary. Lucky the librarian so nice.

Random stuff.
以前我很可爱,可怜每人爱,现在是太多人爱. Haiz. Hahaha. Just kidding. 我哪有人爱. Hahahaha. LOL.

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010