Wednesday, August 29, 2007
@8:06 PM
I want a new phoneeeeeee! Random. I wonder who doesn't want one. Pah.
Today was Maths CCT. Very happily I can say, I can pass. =) Passing is good already man. Most people fail maths okay. I 3.2 for Maths is freaking good liao. Yes freaking good. And I'm super damn crazy! That was just random. Either way, its damn good. Considering that I'm like of "average" intellect. So super happy.
Oh today I drank a strawberry milkshake! Bought it in school at the "Popular Café". Been wanting to get one since ever so long. The last time I had one was a few years ago. So sad right. Too bad it wasn't that nice. Tasted like slightly frothy strawberry milk. Thats all. =/ Shall go find a nice one soon! Oh I know. I shall use my Food & Beverage voucher at SGCC! =) That was where I first started loving milkshakes. Mmm. Sweet memories. Hahahaha.
Anyway, tomorrow's the last CCT for this term! And the last school day with actual lessons. =) Too bad I'm probably going to be stuck at home for the holidays. Haiz. Nevermind! Its no one's fault. I shall just catch up on my "beauty" sleep! I need lots of it. Hahaha. Too bad it doesn't really make me look nicer. But I will grow faster! More growth hormones are produced during sleep.
I want to be tallerrr! =D
{♥} by the seaside