Friday, August 31, 2007
@5:06 PM
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!! To whatever non-existent teachers that read my blog.
Firstly, had celebrations in school. I actually go to school events okay! I'm not a ponner. =D
The celebrations were quite nice actually. Quite funny. But super damn lame. Hahaha.
So after that, I went to wait for the other people formerly from Cat High to go back together. But only Shaun arrived at the meeting place. Even Andrew didn't go to the metting place. he was the one who asked me to notify the others of the meeting place somemore. -_-
So anyway, me and Shaun waited for super long. So we became impatient and went to J8 to look for Bernard. But when we got there, we couldn't find Bernard. When he finally replied Shaun's calls, he said he wasn't going. Like so diao. So Shaun said he wanted to eat, but I said I wanted to buy chocolate. So he so nice uh, follow me go buy. Just like Mr. Sebastian would say later, "Still Mr. Goody-two-shoes huh!" So I bought my Cadbury white chocolate and then went with Shaun to the food court to eat. Super funny. While he was buying his roti prata, he accidentally dropped a coin over the counter. Then the coin rolled... rolled... into the curry! Hahahaha. Then when we were leaving the food court, the stall owner was trying to find the missing coin. Hahaha.
So after that, we decided to wait for Sampson, who was taking his Maths CCT, since the Hwa Chong guys were still a long way from Cat High. So we went to the DVD shop and watched part of 鬼啊鬼啊! Super funny. Watch watch watch... then very quickly it became 11. So Shaun called Sampson, and found out that a whole group of them were at MacDonalds. So we quickly rushed there. There turned out to be a super big group. Which included Dennis and Barry! First time they went with us as a big group. So cool man.
So we went to Cat High, met the Hwa Chong people, and looked for the teachers. We met Ms Thum, Ms Tu, etc. Oh I forgot. Its Mdm Tu now right? Married liao right? Hahaha. Or did I get my facts wrong again. Darn. Hahaha. Anyway, we looked around for Mrs Goh. We wanted to crash her class and give her a big surprise, but too bad she wasn't teaching at that time. So we walked around somemore, and found her talking to some other ex Cat High people. So we chatted and stuff. Damn fun. And after that we followed her to sit in for her class! Computer lesson, so we played games on the laptops. Hahaha.
After that, we met Mr. Sebastian and talked some more. Then Mrs Goh called us, and asked us to go to the Meeting Room to help finish some food. Free lunch! Hahahaha. Looks like there is such a thing as a free lunch in this world. Hahahaha. Then we stayed around for a bit more, eating and playing cards. Bridge is fun! But I suck at it. Hahaha. I'm just a lousy average player. =)
So anyway, signing off now! Gotta rest for swimming later.
{♥} by the seaside