Wednesday, July 04, 2007
@5:24 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm super happy today. Why? Uhhh for me to know and for you to find out! Haha. I feel like nothing can get me down now. =))))
Okay lah, I shall be a bit nicer and will reveal just a little wee bit more. After school today, I went on a small detour. Where? Secret. And collected something. What? Secret. From someone. Who? Secret. Hahaha. All I can say is that that thing makes me super happy. =)))
Oh and I've been having some hardcore competition events. But at least now the swimming ones are over.
Tuesday, 200m Back. No top 8, as expected. 9th. But timing was pretty good I think. =)
Today(Wednesday), 1500m Free. No top 8 again, expected. 9th again. Cool huh. Timing was good, so yah. I'm content. =))
Tomorrow, starting track events. 3000m. At least my heat should be quite easy to qualify. =D And I think should be able to run properly. After all, I run on mood power. Make me happy, I do stuff better. Hah.
Shall go off to slack and rest. Hope happiness helps me overcome my calf injury. Not sure if it counts as an injury, but it sure sucks. Muscle super sore until I can't walk sometimes. Its like if I don't move for more than 5minutes it will become super sore then I can't walk. Pain. At least stretching relieves the soreness. So I can walk! Haha.
Super happy. Don't even know if I can sleep tonight.
{♥} by the seaside